Ugh again.
I don’t know about you, but I think this blog is getting gloomier and gloomier as the days go by. Now, though I might be a bit gloomy right now, it doesn’t necessarily follow that I am always gloomy.
Gloomy is such a nice word, don’t you think. It sounds dark and sad and.. g l o o m y. Heh. Anyway. I have been reading a lot of Harry Potter fan fiction, quite fascinating, I must say, and I think if JKR ever had writer’s block all she’d have to do would be to log on to one of these web sites to get enough ideas to last her 2 books. There’s more than enough written about the stars of the movies, too.
But who would you choose to play the founders of Hogwarts? If JKR ever chose to write about them, there is no doubt that that would be made into a movie.Here’s who I would choose.
For Salazar Slytherin : Tom Cruise. I guess it’s because the only movie I liked with him in it was Topgun, and that I think was more for the planes and the music anyway. And… there’s something about his grin. Very possible to see him hissing in parseltongue. This was also the easiest choice.
Rowena Ravenclaw : Catherine Zeta Jones
Helga Hufflepuff : Emma Thompson ?
Godric Gryffindor : here I hit a blank. Can’t come up with any star that looks sufficiently Lion like in my imagination. Though why that is a criterion in my head I am not too sure.
Anyway.
Like they say in all the fan fic sites, dear reader, pl read and review. Or, as they say, R&R . That I expand because I did spend a few seconds wondering why the authors wanted rest and recreation. Ah.. my ignorance…
No comments:
Post a Comment