AAARGH

I hate this place. I hate that I can’t connect to the net, that I have no friends here to meet up here after work or to have lunch and dinner with, that there is no one I can say, “I’m so utterly bored” to.

That there is no place I can go to, cos I am free only after six, and no single mallu female with any sense will venture out alone after six in this place. So I’m stuck here, with not very many books to keep company, longing for something or someone to fill the blanks with. Its hot and its lonely and the food sucks. And I’m afraid I will forget what little I know of medicine stuck in this place. I can’t even call a friend cos the costs are just too exorbitant for words, my messages don’t get delivered and my life as I know it right now sucks.

No friends no food no company no guys no medicine no books.

Life is zilch. I would be happy if earth were to be demolished to make way for the new inter hyperspace expressway tomorrow. At least then I wont have o wake up and go to work in this appalling place.. Maybe I’ll quit medicine. What after devoting seven years of my life to the study and practice of it…. Ugh.

No comments: